View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 05:19 AM
Thread_Killer :::crickets:::

Years Playing: 11.9
Courses Played: 20
Throwing Style: RHBH
Bagged hasn't changed much in the past few weeks, even though it may look like it in a minute. Any of the discs I've substituted I've already had in the bag, only took them out for space/rotational purposes. Still waiting to buy a Mojo

-- Dropped the FLX Drone [temporarily] to "finish" beating up a Pro-D one...still plenty of stability in her (both high speed and low), though I can manipulate it way easier; think new Rancho Roc without the bead, and a tad slower.
-- Threw in a light+domey CE QJLS because I got a good deal on it (and to compare it to my flat, heavier Candy Pro ones). Great for tailwinds or no wind, standstills, and distance tunnel shots. Oddly enough, I still prefer my flat [less glidey] Candy Pro ones for low distance shots and that daily driver role.
-- Switched the 1.2 Q-OLF for one of my 1.1 S-OLFs, figured I should break it in more before my Q-OLF catches up to it (in lack of stability). Did I mention I love the OLF?

=====

Distance(s): Magnet - 300'+, QJLS - 380'+, Cannon - 430'+

===================

Drivers:
167 1.1 S-OLF (7/10) - stable line shaper
175 Candy Q-JLS (6/10) - beat up and wonderful.... anything-you-need driver
165 CE QJLS (7/10) - glidey and fun to throw, not sure if it warrants carrying though.

Mids:
176 Pro-D Drone (6/10) - significantly less stable than your average Drone...some magic can be worked with this thing
169 Opto Fuse (8/10) - workhorse

Putters:
174 4-Chains Magnet [firm/hard] (7/10) - main putter, short approaches
169 Z Magnet (8/10) - driving putter/long approaches/utility < yes I'm aware it's not overstable, thanks though

**I'll bring a Pinnacle Rampage and an Icon Cannon if I'm playing a course that requires them for more than a few throws..