View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 09:56 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 6.2
Courses Played: 66
Throwing Style: RHBH
Thumbs up Joshua Tree-LA 10/7 and Chicago 10/8 or 10/9

Heading out to Joshua Tree for a wedding 10/4-6... planning on renting a car and driving back to LA to catch a flight on the 7th. Would like to play 2-3 courses before I leave. Then flying to Chicago and would like to set up a day (either 8th or 9th) for a full day of play. In Chicago I'll be up on the north side and all of the good golf looks like it is south so I'll have a car again for the day.

In Cali I'm looking at Yucaipa, Prado, La Mirada, Chavez Ridge...there's more than I can play in one day. I'm considering getting a hotel and playing on 10/8 as well if I can line up some people to play with. I have no problem playing by myself but that's no fun

In Chicago I'll be staying in Lincoln Square, east of O'Hare. Looking at The Oaks and a few courses in Joliet. It's about an hour drive but nothing in the immediate area looks worthwhile if I've only got one day.

Looking for advice on where/when to play and people to play with on any of these days. Send me a PM or post up and let me know what to do! Thanks in advance.