View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 04:55 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 9.6
Courses Played: 88
I carry the max in my Rev Carolina, including some in the side pockets. However, that includes many back-ups and specialty discs.

I also have a Crunch Box that is perfectly capable of carrying the core of what I have in my Carolina. So I actually carry this bag the most. One of each unless noted: 2x Ions, Meteor, Ghost, Hornet, Pro TeeBird, Champion TeeBird, Pro Valkyrie, Champion Valkyrie, Champion Firebird, Pinnacle Canon, and VIP Giant. That's 12 discs total. The Crunch Box has just enough room to squeeze in the accordian style dividers. This helps the bag maintain its shape, keeps discs in place, and gives me a quick count of what I am carrying so I do not forget a disc behind (especially if I am taking multiple shots during a practice round).

I do have a NutSac, but I have found in the last year that it is nearly impossible to narrow it down to five or six discs. I used to be able to, but I am know between the philosophy of doing the work for the disc and carrying only a few molds and allowing the disc to do the work by throwing the same but carrying several molds. The NutSac is still good when I play an all Vibram round (in which I only carry five discs) or play a night round where I carry only four.