View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 05:12 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.2
Courses Played: 32
Throwing Style: RHBH
I think the wifie would prefer to stay within 20 minutes or so of the highway, but depending on the course it could be negotiable. I would like to try short/fun/beginner friendly courses that she would be willing to walk along with me (she don't play, but doesn't mind a nice walk in a pretty park with the puppy as I sling plastic). She will not walk a long endurance challenge type course and as much as I'd like to try one, I just wouldn't feel right leaving her waiting while I selfishly spend our vacation time playing.
We will be doing the 77 to Columbia/26 to 95 route so Savannah, Jacksonville, and Orlando are also along the way. I looked at the stoney hill site today and would really like to hit that one at some point, but most likely not on this trip.
I guess the ultimate courses along the way for me would be fairly short, not too difficult, and scenic enough that I could get away with telling the Mrs. that we are going to walk in this awesome park....and oh yeah, by the way... there are baskets there too...... guess I may as well throw a round.