Drone

Nuke
Tsunami
Wasp

Less Stable Nuke
XL
Comet

Wizard

That's a more asthetically pleasing setup (to me).
Tsunami and Avenger overlap a lot. I'd try to get a Proline Tsunami that would beat into a straighter flyer; more like your Avengers. I picked the Tsunami over the Avenger because of its similarity to the Pred.
For me, the Buzzz shots can be covered by a Wasp and Comet. At the same time, I carry a Buzzz and don't miss the Wasp or Comet slots. A heavy CryZtal Buzzz is plenty stable (replaced my Nebula). Any time I need more fade, it's less often a matter of having harder fade, and more often a matter of needing longer fade. When I need the longer fade, an XL does the trick. Not so understable as to flip when I might throw a Buzzz, but still plenty controllable.
I'd replace the Challenger with an RFF Wizard. Or just use my approach Wizard. The two discs are nearly identical in flight (in my experience). They fly the same out of the box, and they beat in the same. With that setup, I'd be very tempted to grab a more neutral putter.

Not a whole lot of thought behind this, but it was on my mind, so I'm going to say it:
I'd put a Zone in there too. It's my favorite disc, so I'm absolutely biased, but an ESP Zone can fill almost all the roles of a Drone, and some of the Wasp's duties. A D Zone can pick up most of the other Wasp duties, and a lot of Buzzz duties.

My bag isn't in front of me right now, so you received all the manic energy it usually gets.