View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 09:50 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 6.8
Courses Played: 16
Throwing Style: RHBH
But on topic, I've had the occasional disc returned to me after months and months being lost. My favorite is a Star Wraith that I lost in the late winter, maybe March, and in late Summer the same year, it was fished out of a lake that I hadn't thrown it in, and returned to me by the guy who found it. I decided to name it "Odysseus," and have it in my bag currently.

And just yesterday, I got two calls on separate discs lost at the same course, both from several months ago. The first one was a Valkyrie that a dude found, but he lives far enough away that I decided not to worry about trying to get it back. But yesterday he called again to say he was in the area, so he's going to put it in the found disc box at a local course. The second call was a DX Roc that I lost God only knows how long ago, and figured it was in somebody else's bag by now. Turns out a guy found it yesterday morning way up in a pine tree, in a place he said was one of the craziest places you'd never expect to find a disc. He's going to put it in the same found disc box. So double-win for me this week!