View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 09:16 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 2.7
Courses Played: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrain View Post
I've never had anything worthy of posting in this thread until today. Woke up this morning, decided to take a "me" day and take a drive out to a course I've never played before instead of going to work. So I go to Patoka Lake State Rec Area and start my round. All is going fine until I reach #16 and tee off. I walk up to where my lie was and as I am bending down to flip the disc I have a odd feeling I'm no longer alone. I stand up, look around and see off to my right a 50ish yr old man squatting down taking a crap on the other side of the fairway in the rough by some brush. He is looking at me, I see him, he raises a hand and says "Hi". I don't respond but raise my hand and wave. I then go back to playing my lie when I see him stand up, not wipe and begin to bury whatever it was he had for breakfast with his walking stick. I walk towards the basket to make my putt and he walks over to the mutil-purpose trail and continues his day hike. I missed my putt.
Miraculousness! Haha little did he know his deuce would end up on an internet forum!