10-12-2012, 12:42 AM
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Gastonia/Chapel Hill NC
Years Playing: 5.7
Courses Played: 29
Throwing Style: RHBH
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by blizzardteedevil25
Disc Golf Survey
1. How much would you pay for a disc golf backpack?
A) $25.00 - $35.00
B) $ 35.00 - $45.00
C) $45.00 - $55.00
D) $55.00 +
D, Just paid $200 for a Grip
2. Would you enjoy playing disc golf, and listening to music at the same time? Why?
On occasion, most of the time I prefer to focus on what I'm doing. However, I don't mind music playing.
3. How often do you play disc golf in a span of one month?
___ Once ____ Twice _____Three Times ____ Four Times ____Five or More
Five or more, 20+ though
4. Do your friends enjoy talking during a round of disc golf rather than listening to music?
I generally prefer conversation to music on the course, but there is no reason you can't have both
5. What features of your current bag do you not like?
On the grip bag I sometimes have difficulty placing wide diameter discs (mids) on the far sides of the bag.
6. Would you prefer two straps or one strap on your bag? Why?
Definitely 2 straps. Much more comfortable to have a backpack style.
7. How many discs do you carry per round of disc golf?
8. How many disc dividers in your bag do you want to separate your discs?
I don't care about dividers. I've never seen the point of them to be honest.
We are taking this survey for our Engineering Class. We are going to be designing and devoloping a product. It would help termindously if you helped us out. If you just comment back on this Forum with your answers that would be greatly appreciated.
Hope that helps!