10-15-2012, 09:37 AM
Wizard of Plastic Land
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Southern NH
Years Playing: 6.4
Courses Played: 73
Throwing Style: RHBH
You should call it the termindous
Originally Posted by blizzardteedevil25
Disc Golf Survey
1. How much would you pay for a disc golf backpack?
A) $25.00 - $35.00
B) $ 35.00 - $45.00
C) $45.00 - $55.00
D) $55.00 + If the quality is good, of course!
2. Would you enjoy playing disc golf, and listening to music at the same time? Why? No, I golf to escape and be out in nature.
3. How often do you play disc golf in a span of one month?
___ Once ____ Twice _____Three Times ____ Four Times ____Five or More
4. Do your friends enjoy talking during a round of disc golf rather than listening to music?
5. What features of your current bag do you not like?
The dividers are a little funky.
6. Would you prefer two straps or one strap on your bag? Why?
An option for both would be nice. On longer courses it would be nice to have two.
7. How many discs do you carry per round of disc golf?
14 - 18
8. How many disc dividers in your bag do you want to separate your discs?
2 is fine but 3 would be better
We are taking this survey for our Engineering Class. We are going to be designing and devoloping a product. It would help termindously if you helped us out. If you just comment back on this Forum with your answers that would be greatly appreciated.