10-15-2012, 12:05 PM
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Bay Area
Years Playing: 6.5
Courses Played: 13
Throwing Style: RHBH
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by blizzardteedevil25
Disc Golf Survey
1. How much would you pay for a disc golf backpack?
D) $55.00 +
2. Would you enjoy playing disc golf, and listening to music at the same time? Why? Yes, It helps me remain relaxed and not take the game too seriously. However I do not want to carry a ghetto blaster's worth of weight.
3. How often do you play disc golf in a span of one month?
Five or More
4. Do your friends enjoy talking during a round of disc golf rather than listening to music? Both. sometimes, neither.
5. What features of your current bag do you not like? I want space between the straps for a camelpak to fit nicely.
6. Would you prefer two straps or one strap on your bag? Why?
Two, unless its for 10 or less discs.
7. How many discs do you carry per round of disc golf? Sometimes 8, sometimes 20.
8. How many disc dividers in your bag do you want to separate your discs?
We are taking this survey for our Engineering Class. We are going to be designing and devoloping a product. It would help termindously if you helped us out. If you just comment back on this Forum with your answers that would be greatly appreciated.
answers in the quote.