View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 01:32 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 6.1
Courses Played: 98
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by timj5304 View Post
Myself and Unitedpuppyslayer threw a couple of Ross Brandt's prototypes today. He has a much bigger cannon of an arm than I do with me being a consistant 300-315 thrower maxing around 350 and he being a 450ish thrower. Of the 2 that I threw one was pretty flippy and the other was a bit more stable than the first one I threw. They felt pretty light as we had no clue on the weights of the discs. I would compare one of them to a nuke and the other to a Bolt. The flippy one flew pretty good for me so I am most def gonna give it a try when they are released.
I am wondering what the consistency is going to be based on this. I apreciate Vibram because minus one or two runs their discs have been rather consistent. I imagine that wider rimmed discs are much harder to be consistent with, but I would like to know that when I buy a new disc I can predict how it is going to fly right out of the box. I would also like Vibram to do what Discraft did with their Nuke Trilogy. Oh, the wait for the Lace is getting to me and I am already looking forward to the next release.