View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 01:15 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 8.8
Courses Played: 38
Throwing Style: RHBH
For quality I would go with the Mahal. Nothing comes close to the quality material put in this bag. You can fit 15 discs in the main compartment and then use the adjustable side pockets to fit all your needs. The Grip is by far the best in the design dept. It will fit your disc needs, but as for storage, it might not do the trick. I just picked up the Prodiscus bag (Marshall St. for $269.). It's a nice bag and the storage is better than the Grip, bit I'm already having issues with the zippers locking up and I don't like the fact it's made of nylon instead of being treated (Cordura). So I question it's durability, but I've only had it for a few days. Right now I'm sporting the Mahal, because of the exra disc space. However, it's just OK in the design dept. To me it's a backpack that they tried to turn into a disc golf bag. While the Grip was disgned with disc golf in mind. I guess if I had to choose only one, I'd have to go with the Mahal. Even though the Grip is my favorite....I know, odd remark, but I could live with the Mahal's short comings in the design dept. Since it gives me plenty of room for my needs and once again. This thing is over engineered big time.