View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 10:56 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 9.6
Courses Played: 88
Played this one, so maybe I can give you a few tips.

There is more of an elevation drop than the picture suggests. However, it is not a top of the world kind of shot either.

Placement is key because it is rough to the right and short. The tall grass on all sides is murder looking for discs. Plus you have the teebox for 9 in the vicinity and with that one being a max power drive, you could easily put yourself in the crossfire (not likely, but possible).

This entire course, especially starting at Hole 7 and on, is about length and precision.

It has been a while since I have played the course, and never with my current bag set-up. So from the longs I would probably drive with a Ghost or Hornet; something where it will resist going right but finish without going too far left. I will likely come up a few feet short, but the placement is key here. On calmer days (most of the course is fairly open, allowing the wind to really pick up), I might power down on a stable TeeBird, throw slightly to the right but with a little hyzer so it does not flip, that way I can make an accurate run at the basket.