View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 01:19 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 10.6
Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: RHBH
Exclamation

Last week or two, I threw my brand new disc into about knee to thigh deep murky water. I found it, along with three other discs. One disc wasn't stamped, one disc had a legible number and name, and one had a mostly legible name and partially legible number. I kept the unmarked 5/10 innova spider. I called the easy one and guy got his disc back. For the hard one, I emailed the regional disc golf club that matched the area code, and eventually the disc got returned to the owner. The challenge it seems for a lot of people to do, is to do the right thing even when no one is looking. I really liked one of those discs, but eventually got them to their owners.

Fast forward to this week, I was reunited with one of my discs (unfortunately slightly forceably) that someone took from me( several of us were throwing multiple discs in a field for warm up, and someone took one of my disc) that I caught throwing. I will hopefully be reunited shortly with another disc that someone bought at pias, and recognized my name and number. Hopefully this karma will also allow an ace from me.