View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 10:10 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.1
Courses Played: 23
Throwing Style: LHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAMson View Post
Considering that I'm helping publicize their availability...
No, the jimmies being rustled here are solely my MVP jimmies, not DN. I'm pretty used to shady glances at DN, mainly other retailers stealing content I've created. I can't change their hunger for small potatoes.

What I DO want and will fight for is for MVP to be the manufacturer of the mainstream disc golf future, including the simple luxury of a real-world exciting product launch. No coy chatter about upcoming molds -- announcement outta nowhere. No week-long release sequence based on shipping time -- hard release date with a no-sale dealer agreement. These basics are completely foreign to the disc golf industry.

Yeah, pre-orders that are not based on real inventory allocations are fine... jumping the release date just because you have inventory is not. None should ship before 12/7, and none should live-sell before 12/7. Two people at DN are staying up till midnight for this because it matters to us. Exciting launches are good for the sport, wouldn't you think?

We've had stock stamps for over a week... we've been custom-stamping blanks all throughout the week... not a one has left the building or been sold as a live allocation.
Just gimme the goddamn discs already