* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.7
Courses Played: 736
Throwing Style: RHBH
Send a message via Yahoo to harr0140
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Valkyrie Kid View Post
Mike,

Don't ask me to write you a letter of recommendation. I'd be forced to tell them the truth. That I think you'd be spending all your time playing and finding new courses to bag.

The Valkyrie Kid
I can't believe it, but I think I would enjoy working on the course as much as I would playing it . . . making it as good as it can possibly be. I always would have the winter off which is no different than what i do right now.

I certainly cannot get enough of design. I have looked at one property 4 times in 3 weeks and have had an awesome time out there. I literally feel the adrenaline when I find a cool shot or nice hole. It probably doesn't help that I have had Anxiety disorder my entire life. I refuse to take drugs for it, I just want to learn how to deal with it on my own.

I walked another property today too . . . and once I get a little more info I will be knees deep in finding the best layout on that property too.

I love it all, I just want to make the game better and raise the bar in terms of design, installation, and maintenance.

I am not getting any better at the game now anyways, so I might as well take that childesh enthusiasm i had for the first 4 years and direct it in a way that will satisfy my craving for the game.

Don't get me wrong, I still love playing and I definitely still appreciate playing new courses as often as I can (I get the same adrenaline rush when I see that incredible shot, or the most beautiful hole carved out of nature).

Maybe I should have just been a hippie and I was transplanted to the wrong time in history.

Last edited by harr0140; 12-07-2012 at 06:41 PM.