View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 05:45 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 24.6
Courses Played: 56
Throwing Style: RHBH
Finally got to throw my Rival today! I started with some wide open field throws on a soccer field. First few throws were thrown flat and it turned ever so slightly before standing up and gliding until it faded at the end. All the throws were around 285'-315' but very predictable. Next i threw it with a little hyzer and it stood up nice and flat until the fade at the end which was pretty minimal. These throws were also in the 300'-320' range for me. Next i threw it with some anny, it didn't seem to want to be forced over though, i will test it more tomorrow and see if it wasn't just me getting torqued out. lol lastly i pulled out my go to 11x CAL TeeBird for some side by side comparising. Out of about ten throws of each of them they both landed within 10'-15' of each other. So take it how you wish. I personally was hoping for a "rival" to the TeeBird and i believe this is the disc just for that. Even on the course i threw the Rival on all the same shots i throw my TeeBird on and got the same results. Super stoked about this disc! Will be taking it out again tomorrow for some more field work and another round or two.

Hope that this review helps y'all out. I will be getting some help from a good buddy of mine (Bravethrower) in a couple of weeks. Thanks for reading, more to come!