Par Member

Years Playing: 2.4
Courses Played: 7
Throwing Style: RHBH
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkosk View Post
Got my Bangers today!

The Cryztal FLX feels great in the hands! The slight squishiness adds a lot of comfort but is rigid enough to sustain its profile.

My Yellow Z's do not feel noticeably domier than the FLX, either. Great looking / feeling Z plastic here. Reminds me of the quality found in my LE Z Challengers, not the garbage seen in my pearly Z Pred.

Anyway.. Here are some pics!
I saw some just like these at a Play I Again sports. They were selling for about 30 bucks. I had been wanting to try some Bangers after holding one that had been donated to a group that introduces kids to disc golf. $30.00 seemed a little steep for me. But also, they felt different from the one I had held before. Indeed they felt a lot domier. I wound up ordering some Pro D Bangers during the black friday sales, and they certainly are a lot flatter. I've never thrown the domier Bangers, so I don't know how they fly. But the flatter one's feel better in my hand. Anyway, all that was leading up to some questions: Do Bangers come in various degrees of dominess? Is it just the Z or Crystal Bangers or are others more domie as well? I like my Pro D Banger enough that I might consider getting it in a premium plastic eventually, but I would prefer to get it from the same mold as my current Pro D. Is that possible, or are all the premiums domie? Thanks.