View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 03:03 PM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 59
Nothing like a little DG in the Fall to get most the courses to yourself and stumble upon quite a bit of lost plastic. Just found my 3rd disc in less than a month, all 3 on different courses.

* Circle stamp Gazelle, had multiple owners and no phone #'s. Was able to track down original owner, after finding him on another website and making contact, he told me to keep it. Found at Burchfield Park, beat to heck and inked up pretty good. (since donated to PhillyMatt and his Gazelle collection).

* Found an almost brand new Innova Champion Sidewinder without any markings whatsoever. Only mark was the factory weight/model. Minimal use, no dings/dents, like new. Found on hole #2 not but 10-15 feet from the basket, 2 feet from my drive. (since donated to a fellow DG'er)

* Yesterday found a decent Discraft Flick with custom stamp sitting in the rough. Hard to believe it was lost as it stuck out like a sore thumb, guessing maybe someone threw it and then threw from the rough, but forgot to pick it up before moving along. No contact info, just two initials in old english font.