Originally Posted by DiscJunkie
I honestly think that this is the value line in the future.
1. PM sig discs. These are all flat and will maintain their value and even increase over time.
2. PM X-outs. See above. All flat.
3. Big Birds. truly limited run.
4. Proto's. Truly inconsistent.
5. Japan Nationals
6. Production runs/normal stamp.
^THIS looks more like it.
I'm not sure how though the protos will be more than the JO's IF the JO's are flat. I have a unique JO that is very flat and is 1/88. I would think that it would be worth more than an orange or yellow proto that is 1/2000. Wouldn't you think?