Just wanted to give an update for the new year and whats happening at Physical Flight.
1. We have had a great response from patrons for the Challenger Pak and it has been difficult to keep up with demand. (This is a good thing)
2. We have filled a few custom orders for the Challenger Pak recently and are working on the next batch...(Iacas' saffron yellow/black) and (blue skies/black for another DGCR member).
3. We are also making team bags for the University of South Carolina Disc Golf team (black and grey with red seamed zippers and patches).
4. Also if you are interested in getting a bag for the spring let me know. Our new 2013 price will be $225 including aluminum frame, matching zipper pulls, and free shipping. $205 without frame.
5. We are working on making our Performance pak (our competition style bag) out of ballistic nylon and kevlar. Thus making it the only competition style bag with a lifetime warranty 9that I am aware of)...
Is anyone interested in having a competition style bag with lifetime warranty and what features are a must?
Any opinions are welcomed.