View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 08:02 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 10.4
Courses Played: 171
Throwing Style: RHBH
All the info in one spot...

I tried to pull together all the relevant info from earlier posts in this thread as a time saver for anyone looking to do this:

Cabela's XPG Pro Series Angler Pack... still on sale for $50 at this time.

3-way slip joint PVC pieces for the corners:Lowe's stocks them in-store (Home Depot doesn't even carry them).

Lt. Dan's frame dimensions from post # 62 (I used these dimesions with an extra cross piece across the top in the back for added stability, left the top open in the front for easy in/out of discsworked well for me - same design as Fred Vegas' frame):
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtDan914 View Post
Somebody asked me a question about the pvc frame I had built for my bag so I figured I would post a pic up here if anybody else wanted to see it. It is made from 1/2" pvc and cost about $10 all together. The dimensions are 9-3/4" tall, 13-1/2" wide, and 6-1/2" deep. This is probably about the largest the frame can be made too because it is a rather snug fit and takes a few minutes to try and zip the flap that separates the two compartments (I have to take one end off and put it in through the top to get it in the bag). It holds the discs nicely and I can actually walk around with the back flap completely open and the discs won't fall out as long as I am not to rough with it.

Last edited by BogeyNoMore; 12-29-2012 at 08:06 PM.