View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 11:25 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7
Courses Played: 99
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartley444 View Post
I have a roc and a buzzz but lately I have been using putter combo of opto pure and wizard instead of mids and fairway drivers as my main driver. Wondering if I should add a mid combo to the bag again. The putters as drivers and mids have been working great and I've been using saints and leopards for everything else. And flick for thumber type shots. Any suggestions?
If I've read this correctly, you're wondering if a Core and Fuse would make a good combo worth throwing since you use a Wizard and Pure and Saint and Leos? Honestly, if you're getting satisfactory distance out of the putters but want a mid to bridge what gap you have b/w them and the drivers, I'd look into a Warship. (But I totally love the Fuse like my firstborn son)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchoate7 View Post
From personal experience. the Pain and the Roc are almost interchangeable, they have very similar flight paths. The Fuse is slightly domey and is understable and the Core is flat and slightly stable. I got rid of my Fuse because I like stable to overstable discs.
They make domey Cores and flat Fuses. But everything else you said is spot on.