Thread: [Latitude] lat 64 fuse or core?
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 07:40 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 18.3
Courses Played: 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartley444 View Post
I have a roc and a buzzz but lately I have been using putter combo of opto pure and wizard instead of mids and fairway drivers as my main driver. Wondering if I should add a mid combo to the bag again. The putters as drivers and mids have been working great and I've been using saints and leopards for everything else. And flick for thumber type shots. Any suggestions?
Hartley444, if you're still monitoring this thread, here's my 2 cents since I also use putters a lot...

Since the opto Pure and Wizard are working as mids for you, you probably only need a mid for low ceiling shots in the 100 to 175 foot range, where you don't want too much speed (from fairway drivers) to overshoot the target.

I would suggest a great low flying straight mid, the Warship. A heavy one will fly straight and low... and land flat. You can shape lines with it too, but I rarely do.

I would also get an ESP FLX Drone. It will fly low and be mega overstable to get around those pesky trees... where a putter just won't do it. It also works great for forehand approaches when the need arises.

As for your question, the Fuse and Core are both great discs, but their strengths may not be what you're looking for. If you get one of them, I'd suggest the Fuse.