There are some nice looking designs in this thread so far
It looks like many of you are creating bags to compete with many of the established large bags (Grip, Mahal, Dual Pack, etc) and are missing a great opportunity: I think there is a need for a bag for a player moving up from their starter bag to an affordable, versatile option
Here is my idea:
The Capsule Bag by Physical Flight
- Compact, streamlined look
- $100 price tag
- 2 top loading water bottle holders
- Zippered Top storage area
- 2 side Putter Pockets
- Disc Storage- 2 putters (outside), 12-15 in the main compartment and more space above
- 4 slim side pockets (for scorecards, minis, wallets etc)
- Multi-use snaps around the bag and the top storage area (also used to close off the disc compartment)
- Cushioned, adjustable backpack straps
The bag is designed to fit comfortably, whether carrying a full load or a smaller set of discs. If you want a water bottle or two, there is space for it, but if you prefer not to carry water, there isn't an unsightly cloth flap just hanging off the side. The same goes for carrying an umbrella or other accessories - if you need them, simply snap them on when you need them.
The top storage area can hold 2 nalgene sized bottles as well as an extra layer of clothing. If you need less water, the compartment will offer more space for whatever else you would need- even a hydration blatter.
This bag would be a less expensive, multi featured bag for the normal golfer - someone who wants more than a starter bag, but doesn't want the bulk or expense of a $200+ bag