View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 01:06 PM
Birdie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteyBear View Post
Their "follow-cameras" on blimps can zoom in on a ball after it is struck and follow the entire course of it's flight. There is also a "ball tracker" that highlights the flight of the ball and it's trajectory. The heli-cam can do neither with disc golf.
With what he showed below, looks like he can follow an open field upshot pretty well. So my statement above def isn't sound. Still, a good addition to the options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNP1974 View Post
Here is the stabilized video from just the front camera. Winds were gusting upwards of 30MPH. I will get out this weekend and shoot some more. I want to start flying forward over the teepad, catch the release of a disc and follow it all the way down to the basket. Then circle the basket, while keeping it in the field of view. The first ace I catch will be EPIC!

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
Pretty cool video, you need to install an attachment that can grab your buddies beers while they are turned away.