Thread: [Innova] McPro Aviar
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 10:30 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 9.6
Courses Played: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripper View Post
Sadly Frisbees have been one of the better investments I've made in the last few years. People like to collect them. People collect duck calls, fishing lures, stamps etc. I see next to no differance except discs hold their value better than baseball cards!
My point being a baseball card is made for one thing, to collect. A disc is made to be thrown. I sell and trade just like the next guy but I do so I can buy or get more of the stuff I throw. I dont do it so I can wait until demand gets high for one frisbee so I can make money off of them or for the matter screw over guys who actually do throw them by jacking up the price. Its like guys who stand in line for hours for the next Jordan shoe to come out, even though they have already released it four other times. So I say bravo to the guy who sits at home waiting for the next big disc to come out with his inflated paypal account, happily buying all he can and then turning around and selling them for double, you sir are a super star of the greatest order.... F that go back to playing Magic the Gathering and get the hell out of my sport.