Old 01-30-2013, 09:29 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 8.7
Courses Played: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by zj1002 View Post
It honestly isn't the gyro

The shock isn't shaped to be a zero turn driver

It has a flat wing, rounded nose, with a high PL.

I think when MVP actually tries to build a zero turn driver you will eat your words. And I say this as someone that has felt tens of thousands of discs, not as a fan boy.
I said that they wouldnt be able to make a truly overstable disc, not that they couldnt make a zero turn driver. I also said that the gyro is the reason it will be hard to do. I could imagine something Avenger-esque maybe in the small wing yet high speed stable department, but i really dont think they will get much more high speed stable than that.
It wasnt meant to be a negative comment toward mvp specifically, more of a response to the people that are asking them for it. But honestly, if they find a way, i wont be petty and pick it apart and make it seem like thats not tthe same kind of disc i was describing, ill own it. I wish they would make a firebird type disc, aside from high speed stuff thats really all theyre missing. I just have my doubts that they can do it, AND use the gyro tech the same way as the other discs.

Also, i dont just call people fanboy lol, only the people its applicable to. Now, if this were a Mill thread...

You be at AWDC?