View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 12:45 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.3
Courses Played: 31
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyR View Post
So what makes you think Voodoo will be sticking around, compared to Grip which has foot hold in the market, i'm pretty sure the latter will be around longer. As for lifetime warranty of my Grip and Physical Flight bag they cover the bag from anything like seam ripping, zippers breaking or material being torn. Yes with general where you will get the bag dirty and the materials will be worn however at any point if that bag rips at a seam which you can get with general wear then you can get a new one. People are going to be really pissed with their Voodoo backpack that blows up in 5 years and then the guy who had a Grip or PF bag just gets his totally replaced for free and is walking around with a new bag.

BTW i like how i never got an answer for the reasoning behind a 5 year warranty vs. lifetime especially since he said they haven't had one issue with the bags material.
I won't be pissed. 5 years is a long time really. There will be lots of new bags and people will move on. Regardless, I am excited to see this...I am already in love with the stats.