View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 01:27 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11.3
Courses Played: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyR View Post
Revolution was a fail because of the lack of quality materials and function.
As for warranty, would you want a car that had a 5 year 100,000 mile warranty or a lifetime unlimited mileage warranty. No brainer here. And if someone tries to justify why the warranty doesn't matter then you "sir" are frivolous and not logical.
Revolution bags may not be made of Titanium but mine is a fricking BEAST. Ive had it for years and have had NO problems with it that I myself havent induced!! Its Ugly now (Atomic Orange ) but itll last forever plain and SIMPLE. Infact now I usually only use it for rain rounds..

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemilemore View Post
Thank you. I was about to post this same thing.

As for Voodoo's quality, I play with two guys who have, and love, their bags. Top notch, durable materials. We're playing disc golf, not taking bullets, here. If something rips or gets worn in, we'll live to play another day.
I have a Voodoo Karma and have used it for about a year now and I'll have to say its a really nice bag for sure. The POCKETS in the bag are better than any Ive seen on any other bag. Its just well thought out, which is how I assume the Spinal Tap will be. Its tough too I Johnny MC'd it down a fairway a couple of weeks ago (YARDSALE!!) picked it up and kept walking. No biggie the bag is tough. NOT to mention they called me to make sure my bag got to me AND called later and asked if I was enjoying it. Dave at REVO never did that and wouldnt. Voodoo has got my business until the day I can't throw anymore. Just a TOP notch Company...Stoked for the Backpack. One shall be MINE!