Thread: Grip's 13ag
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 12:06 AM
Thread_Killer :::crickets:::

Years Playing: 12.3
Courses Played: 21
Throwing Style: RHBH
Honestly the JLS is just that workable...and don't forget at one point in time the Cobra was the longest disc on the market! Seriously though, a flat release with power (or an anny with less juice) will more than suffice. FH definitely comes into play as well but short answer a worn QJ has plenty of turn for someone with 400'+ golf line distance.

I don't use the D Drone as a go-to-stable mid, it's merely a Drone I can power down on or stretch high flex shots with - things of that nature. Another factor is I love driving with my Titanic which can take as much power as any other putter on the market. I've thrown just about every mid out there and was always a Buzzz guy [in relation to Buzzz v. Roc]. Heavy Opto Fuses had my heart for a while, but the "+" rim that most Lat64 discs have create issues with my forehand and overhand - same reason I no longer throw the xXx.

Another thing that gets me is too many options...I'm so damn indecisive from my over-analytical tendencies and can't have discs that are too similar to each other. My brain down right hurts when I play with guys that carry 5 Rocs or Destroyers or whatever other mold it is.

Long story short (South Park, anyone?), I can hyzerflip my Cobra(s) as far as a lot of people can throw a driver, and finally concluded there's honestly no need.

Thanks for the feedback, though!