View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 11:20 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 12.4
Courses Played: 32
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Devin Anderson View Post
I have to disagree with the posts above...so strongly so that I joined the site. Like a lot of the stuff Discraft makes, I think this is a good example of a "finesse" disc. If you are in the habit of hacking into every shot with full power...yes, you will probably flip this bird.

In my humble opinion the Buzzz GT is the best approach disc I own (and it is a tragedy that this disc never caught on). Just like the normal Buzzz it will hold any line you give it, but it has a little less lift and a very flat fade (i.e. almost no dive). This makes it a great disc for safely laying up near the basket. For this purpose, try releasing it flat with just a little hyser on the approach; when released in this manner it makes a very reliable quick, flat left turn that buries nicely into the ground. Heavier versions are great in the wind. It also makes a nice roller for shots in the 300-350' range. I am not generally a fan of thumb tracks, but this one is well designed. I only wish they had made a version of this in Z-plastic so I could use it more on the desert courses!
Welcome to the site!