View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 08:41 PM
Rick Rolling, Rolling, Rolling...

Years Playing: 15.5
Courses Played: 109
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by BogeyNoMore View Post
^ this. Get on the phone, and call a store. Unless they're busy at the moment, they'll help you find one. I'm not saying you can't use a different backpack, but if you're ordering one online, how do you know how well it'll adapt to DG? Do you wanna spend $50 to find out it doen't really work that well? And what about construction, durability? It's a different story if you can see it, touch it feel it and see how discs fit into it in person, but to order based on pix and dimensions and hopes seems kind risky to me.

This thread contains countless (well I suppose you could count them) pix showing numerous ways discs fit into the Cabela bag, as well as unsolicited** testamonials and critcisms from people who've already used the in actual rounds. On a more personal level, I wouldn't post in this thread so many times if I weren't so happy with mine. I'm not guaranteeing anything, but you can't deny this thread contains a lot of solid evidence that the Cabela bag is a sound purchase for DG.

If you're looking for a backpack bag, your choices pretty much boil down to:
a) Spend $200 on a DG specific bag.
b) Take a chance on something other backpack and hope it works out OK.
c) Make a few phone calls and see if you can find something that you pretty much know will work, and that you can probably sell in the MP at minimal loss if you don't like it.

Your move...

* The opinions stated herein do not reflect those of DGCR, Cabelas, Lowes, Plasti-Dip, or their subsidiaries.
** Cabelas hired me as a paid spokesperson to promote their products for alternative uses.
This is awesome.