View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 11:49 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.2
Courses Played: 66
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by McFer View Post
I feel like these new Westside molds have a chance at challenging my current minimal mold setup. For instance, I carry a heavy, domey Opto Saint among my other Saints. From what I've read and heard, the Stag can fill that role better. I've been carrying a beat-in, flat, light GL River and a heavier Opto River. The Underworld might do the job better than the GL River. I don't carry a super-flippy mid, but those who carry lighter GL Fuses might go to the Tursas instead.
Yeah, right now I'm throwing two GL Rivers, a 163 and a somewhat more stable 166. I've been using beat Cyclones or Banshees for anything more stable than that, but I'm thinking that if I like the Underworld, I could go light Tournament Underworld, heavier Opto River, and Champ Banshee. That could really lock in my driver slots.

I think it partly depends on how much the Underworld varies in different weights and plastics. Maybe a 173 VIP and a 164 Tournament will be enough to cover my slightly OS, straight, and US needs, in which case I could drop the Rivers entirely.