View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 02:45 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6.4
Courses Played: 9
Throwing Style: RHFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
Initial test: Cold, no warm up, steady 15-20mph headwind with stronger gusts, 5 throws a piece with 3 Shocks (1 old 2 new), throwing 10-20' high with some hyzer and 300-350' power. Every throw was into the headwind, intentionally.

Results: FR Shock was not wanting to hold the hyzer and wanted to turn over and finish right. New shocks were able to hold the hyzer the whole way through on a clean throw. On a flatter release aimed lower they wanted to stay very straight. On an intentionally OATy throw they would turn over a bit but visibly fight out of the turn before losing much altitude.

Based on my first impression it seems like they will be in between FR Shocks and Z Preds. I think everyone will be happy with them. I enjoy the FR Shocks but to me these will compliment the Volts better because I think there is a bigger stability difference between them.

PS no eta on a vid, computer isn't getting past POST.

Sounds perfect, can't wait for your first new batch Shock video. I hope Justin or DGC lets us know as soon as they get some of the new batch, hell maybe Justin will set up a preorder =)

Last edited by Tmart; 02-20-2013 at 02:48 PM.