View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 11:09 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.7
Courses Played: 34
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by BogeyNoMore View Post
I will play in in the snow and while it's snowing. I'll play down to about 20, and in 100 heat, and I will play on a sopping wet course, but I really dislike playing while it's raining. I just find it ain't fun, and really haven't had to do so. I've waited out momentary downpours in shelters close to courses when I've travelled, and will play through a light rain, but I won't start a round in a decent rain, so I typically don't keep rain gear with me.

If you can enjoy a rainy round, more power to you. I just can't enjoy it, so what's the point?
When it's rainy, me and my brother play to different baskets. Like at bicentennial, we played 14 to 4, 4's basket to 15's basket, 15's basket to 16's basket, 16's basket to 4's basket (through the trees, if you went onto 4's fairway it was ob unless it was in 4's putting circle) then we played up the hill to 5's basket from 4's basket, from there to 4's basket, 4's basket to 14's basket.

It's fun to just try out different lines and what not, but that only works if your course has a bunch of close holes.