View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 08:44 AM
FROLF OFF!

Years Playing: 6.4
Courses Played: 104
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfowler View Post
Got an Anode for push putting recently because I wanted something understable and stiff to putt with. I'm loving it and have discovered throwing upshots and short to medium anhyzers with this thing works really well. Holds a perfect line with a lot of glide.

So, now I want some more MVP plastic but not sure what to get.

My drivers are Avengers, D4, and a recent River (which is pretty dead straight awesome).
My mids are Stalker, Buzzz and Fuse.
Putting with Anode. I was using a really beat in Wizard to putter driving and upshots but the Anode is taking over that spot.

So, what gaps am I missing that something from MVP could fill? I'm just so impressed with the Anode that I want to try some more but I don't want to redo my whole bag. The Stalker and the Buzzz are ones I really wouldn't mind replacing.
Axis for sure could replace your stalker/buzz-- fuses can very depending on stability and I assume yours is very understable if pairing with the buzz and stalker currently. MVP's new Tangent seems to be a good "fuse" like disc but appears more reliable and easier to control. You could also check out a vector if you wanted a slower, more OS stalker like disc.

Volt/Amp could replace your avenger/river, depending on your power level but they do not currently have a max D driver.