View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 05:05 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.5
Courses Played: 18
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aim For The Chains View Post
NP. Fuses are great discs' Just tend to turn right easily with any real power.. probably one of the best hyzer-flip midrange on the market, it just flips up flat and glides for days! Is the fuse Opto or GL? GL will become very understable compared to the axis. IMO I could see the axis replacing all 3, with a vector thrown in the mix (doesn't appear you have an over-stable midrange or putter which the vector would fill nicely)
That's what I got it for. I play a lot of wooded courses with hard right turns. I didn't have anything that had a good anhyer line and wouldn't fade back. Plus, I wanted a disc that would go straight and then fade right late. I saw Mike C post a video using the Fuse on that line and it sold me. Hyzer flipping it dead straight would be a big bonus.

I got it in Opto. 171.

The Vector is a good suggestion as I don't have any very overstable stuff in my bag beside the Avengers. The stalker is a Glo one and I use it for mid-range shots that I want to have a good left fade at the end. It seems to be more overstable than a z-line.