View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 04:05 PM
Double Eagle Member
Years Playing: 3.4
Courses Played: 21
Throwing Style: RHBH
Originally Posted by Aim For The Chains View Post
NP. Fuses are great discs' Just tend to turn right easily with any real power.. probably one of the best hyzer-flip midrange on the market, it just flips up flat and glides for days! Is the fuse Opto or GL? GL will become very understable compared to the axis. IMO I could see the axis replacing all 3, with a vector thrown in the mix (doesn't appear you have an over-stable midrange or putter which the vector would fill nicely)
That's what I got it for. I play a lot of wooded courses with hard right turns. I didn't have anything that had a good anhyer line and wouldn't fade back. Plus, I wanted a disc that would go straight and then fade right late. I saw Mike C post a video using the Fuse on that line and it sold me. Hyzer flipping it dead straight would be a big bonus.

I got it in Opto. 171.

The Vector is a good suggestion as I don't have any very overstable stuff in my bag beside the Avengers. The stalker is a Glo one and I use it for mid-range shots that I want to have a good left fade at the end. It seems to be more overstable than a z-line.