View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 05:17 PM
*Hiding in Mike C's Closet*

Years Playing: 9
Courses Played: 17
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by discspeed View Post
IMO the best overstable Vectors are Protons/Eclipses with higher overmolds (more bead exposed, higher PLH) and domes that start out flat at the edges and rise up to a decent dome in the center. I've had higher shoulder Vectors that were quite domey and not very stable (old FRs). The one in my bag right now is a 177 pink Eclipse. It has not shown any high speed turn in any situation yet, and it's been in my bag for almost a year.
Yes. I have an older Orange Proton vector that has a flat top and higher over-mold placement (PLH) and this thing is beef, its a great for anytime i need something more stable than my Beat FR Eclipse Green/(Yellow) that's been in the bag forever and just flies neutral with good fade at the very end. i use that when im afraid i might turn over my beat axis :P .. but i also just put a fresh new eclipse axis in the bag and that overlaps my beat vector.. hehe

this summer is going to be hella fun with all this new MVP in the bag.

I just tried my new run Shocks today also, and OMG they are beeefy! They start fading almost right away after release thrown under 400. definitely a wind fighter. im very impressed with MVPs changes to the shock. I will have to take it to some 400-500 holes and see how it handles full power >