View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 06:47 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 6
Courses Played: 155
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakeyohn View Post
If people are begging at the opportunity to buy a prototype then that is their choice. Giving away free discs sure doesn't seem like a sound business model to me.

Funny how nobody was calling for the gallows when the proto roc3 stamps were missing large pieces, or the totems, or the 10th buzzz stamps that are flaking off... New company new problems to overcome. Whats the excuse for the big boys that have been around since day one?? This stuff happens to everyone. They make a great feeling and flying product, if it weren't for start ups like these you'd be paying 20+ for the jankiest plastic Innova could source. We need quality competition in the market.
There is no excuse. Prodigy doing it too doesnt change the game...it is just status quo. I already said before I could care less about anyone else. No one else was as vocal about their differences to the rest of the community. Innova doesnt do all this with new releases...the put it on their website and give out a few in players packs. The expectation is a lot lower.