View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 04:36 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 47
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC AceHole View Post
His point is valid but people are getting confused i think because there is so much overlap between the casual 2 discers and the chuckers he is referring to. More times than not those same 2 or 1 discers are the ones drawing graffiti on that 175 foot hole they aced with a flick from their champ boss and throwing empty beer cans and garbage all over the course. It's a hard distinction to make but it is there.
I'm a fan of scarp's so take this as you will, but why does his point matter more than anyone else's? He talks on that post like he was the OP. He wasn't. The OP wasn't clear with the term "chuckers", so unless they are clear with it nobody is going to be wrong in their definitions.

That said, I don't like dealing with these "chuckers" either. But I have never had that issue on a difficult/burly/heavily wooded/extremely hilly course. They go to courses like Mineral Springs, Lakewood, or any nine hole, but if you play something like Sedro Wooley, SeaTac, Bud Pell, etc? I've never had a problem at one of those. I hardly even see other people at all when I play those. The chuckers who do show up probably quit by hole 3.