View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 01:51 PM

Years Playing: 2.2
Courses Played: 12
Throwing Style: RHBH
I have been playing for a few years, but really got into it at the end of last summer with a friend. Played my first league round in December or January, and a few more since(now going every Monday starting this week). I have met some pretty cool people playing. Everyone has been very helpful. Played doubles last week and some guys took the time to show my friend and I how to putt better. Also showed me what I was doing wrong with my form. They were very friendly about it and never complained about my poor shots even though I was paired with someone much better than myself.

Monday for League night we went with someone that has played leagues much more than us and gave us the rundown of it. Had a blast. Sure there are a few people that drink while they play, but I have never seen someone completely hammered either. At the course I play at, most the people I see come in to smoke don't play disc. They just park and stay in their car, then leave when they are done.

Sucks that you had to have that experience. Maybe find another club/league to play in nearby?