Thread: [Westside] All things Westside
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 03:46 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 4
Courses Played: 3
Throwing Style: RHBH
None of those molds (Sword, Trespass, Renegade) will cover the entire spectrum of distance driver stability if you are throwing over 350. The Sword is neutral-understable (hyzer-flips, turnovers, straight lines), the Trespass is neutral-overstable depending on your power (hyzers, some wind resistance, big hyzer flips, turnovers with enough power and the right plastic/weights), and the Renegade is understable 'at-speed' (easy hyzer-flips, turnovers, tailwind driver).

The Sword doesn't have as much stability in TP as it does in VIP (but probably more glide), the Trespass is least stable in Lucid and more stable in Fuzion and BioFuzion, the Renegade just got into the hands of DG'ers.

The Sword and Trespass feel fairly similar in the hand and pair well together in my experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoss22 View Post
I don't want to start a new thread for this, so I want to see what ya'll recommend. I throw my drivers (see sig) between 375' to 400' feet. I want to try some new big d drivers. I want something around the same rim width (2.1-2.2 max). What do ya'll recommend between the Sword and Trespass...or maybe wait for the Renegade? I want one disc that i can buy in 3 different plastics/weights to cover different stabilities (so i can limit my distance driver molds). Thanks!