View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 04:20 PM
Suffers from Delusions of Grandeur

Years Playing: 13.1
Courses Played: 134
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoss22 View Post
I don't want to start a new thread for this, so I want to see what ya'll recommend. I throw my drivers (see sig) between 375' to 400' feet. I want to try some new big d drivers. I want something around the same rim width (2.1-2.2 max). What do ya'll recommend between the Sword and Trespass...or maybe wait for the Renegade? I want one disc that i can buy in 3 different plastics/weights to cover different stabilities (so i can limit my distance driver molds). Thanks!
Trespass is more stable than a Sword (not more OS!). Trespasses are very easy to throw 400' in a straight line. As an OS driver though they were severely lacking for me. To me a Trespass ultimately flies like a much faster eagle. The RL is slightly OS while the Lucid is stable.

The Sword is a great disc for long drives in tight fairways and tailwinds. It is stable to slightly US over the 350' mark. VIP being slightly more stable.

Honestly, I dont think either mold is good for a "cover all bases" type driver. It doesn't start off OS enough for that. Especially if you are throwing over 350'.
Have you considered the Halo? Its rim is only 2.3 I think (maybe 2.4), and flat ones are money.