View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 10:06 AM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 5.3
Courses Played: 72
Well this has been a lot of fun even though I didn't fill a bracket out I have enjoyed voting and seeing the results. For next years tournament what about some conference play to build a discs resume. It probably doesn't make sense for innova and discraft but for the smaller manufactures make a poll with all there discs and people can vote. Really small companies get one qualifier others could get more based on how the voting goes and a general consensus. That way we can be sure each manufacture is represent by their top molds. Blammo's idea of not seeding is interesting. I agree that we shouldn't spend to much time seeding because then their wouldn't be any upsets but I wouldn't want to see all the top molds in one region. Maybe pick a top 8 or 16, seed them, and leave the rest more up to chance. Except make sure each smaller company has their discs distributed evenly throughout the regions. I.e. if there are 3 MVP discs they would be in 3 different regions. Thanks for organizing this menacewarf.