View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 12:05 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 18.6
Throwing Style: RHBH
wow, lots of good info scattered in here. i have only been throwing since DEC 2012. playing at the course since Jan. and i asked the pro shop my first time playing my local course what was the deal and there was 2 guys behind me that said " hey join us" and i usually play with them on sat morning, i was about as good as both of them right out the gate so now i am beating them by 2-3 strokes. i usually show up solo during the week and ask a 2-3some if i can join in and have yet to turned away. I do not smoke pot while i play(it kills my game) and i get asked by damn near every group i play with but once i tell them i dont and the reason they are cool with it. i even go as far as to bring some edibles to hand out and my group loves me! i am not sure if i am just a special case as i picked up the game really quick and not gonna lie i have joined up with a group of really good players that i could tell were reluctant to let me play with but once they say me thow they were good with it and all round long we all shared throwing lines on different holes.