View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 10:16 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 5.3
Courses Played: 32
Throwing Style: RHFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshH989 View Post
I've only been playing for a year. This is my first year getting serious. I picked up the anode and I'm loving it. So much that I bought a volt and it's become basically my main driver. I just picked up a tangent which will fill the under stable mid range gap in my bag.

I'm thinking about buying a 2nd putter. Can I have some opinions? Should I get a soft anode and stick with that mold? Or should I pick up a soft ion? (This will be an actual putter, I'm using my current anode for drives and up shots)
I personally prefer the Anode for upshots/annys, and use an Ion for putting. I don't think you'd go wrong having both in your bag, they each have great value on the course! You can always practice some putting with both until you decide with one you feel more comfortable with inside the circle and go from there.

As for soft/medium/neutron choices I also prefer softs to medium. Neutron is great plastic, but I don't really like the feel of it when putting and only use my Neutron Ions for drives.