View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 12:19 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 18.3
Courses Played: 100
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by b-mart View Post
The only course I haven't played over in Kitsap. I hear it's the worst one they have too... I do hope to play it sometime this summer. Word is that it's long, overgrown, and a pain in the butt. This hole isn't long though. So: Buzzz.
If you heard this is the worst course over here, you got some bad information. This is (arguably) the 2nd best course over here, all around. You gotta come play it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BogeyNoMore View Post
Map shows 2 sets of nine... dunno if this appears on the map as hole 1 of the Callison 9, or hole 1 of the Gordon nine, which have very different lines. I'm so

If it's 250 straight, with the slight finish to left: Star Tee Bird, nice 'n' easy - hopefully stay off the trees

If it's the hole with the right curving fairway, prolly my go to turnover disc: a Beat 160 DX Leopard.
Map info is outdated. The course has been renumbered, this is the old hole #6 on the Callison 9. The photo is deceiving as it is uphill to the hole and plays like 300'+.
I usually throw a Vulcan on a hyzer here, but I only throw 300 max, and i've yet to reach the basket. There are 3 big firs guarding the basket you can't see in the photo.