View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 01:00 PM

Years Playing: 11.6
Courses Played: 43
Throwing Style: RHBH
PRO D Crush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmacka View Post
I suck. I'm stuck at 280' max, I can't play well in front of others, and I love my home course, a short 18 holes built on an old auto wrecking yard. I am restless and chatty, and assume people I meet are the same. On a good day I'll stay out and throw until sundown.

I troll for rounds with dg'ers all day long. My goal is to set a tone at my course. Welcome to new friends, respect boundaries of folks who seek solitude or are on a date, etc. I strive to lead without preaching by packing out, picking up butts (I honestly try to carry a Baggie around for this), and shoveling snow off pads when I can.

I'll go for beers mid saturday at the local pub if I'm getting along we'll, and I rarely pass on offers of hospitality. But I still suck.

What d'ya call that?
Hey Smacka, I believe you found my old my crush disc at Interlocken. Hey we should throw sometime..My buddies and I are pretty new to the environment of disc golf and have only played Valmont once. But always love to throw with cool and good peeps. We will try to hit up the Saturday run if we can.