View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 03:05 PM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asian Style View Post
They all bend. By the time they get their elbow bent, they will be facing more forward, perhaps that is why it looks so straight to you. They are definitely not swinging their arms around their body on a typical throw.

You might be too close to your chest but I would check and make sure you are clearing your hips first.
Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
Dont know either way you I think you just fixed my ball golf issues though. Seriously though that makes a lot of sense and I get that now and Ill have to work on that. It definitely does feel different too.

I would always hear golfers talk about shooting their hips and I could never figure out what it was that they were doing. I just always thought you just push your hips forward, but no so that's definitely cool.